Tram 75 goes past Burwood One
Located on the corner of Blackburn Road and Burwood Highway – getting to Burwood One is easy from the Monash Freeway or Eastern Freeway.
Bus 732/735 to Blackburn Rd/ Burwood Hwy Stop or Holland Rd/Burwood Hwy stop, or bus 703/736 to Burwood Hwy/Blackburn Rd stop, go past Burwood One
Parking at Burwood One is free and accessible from Burwood Highway via two entrances. There is a 2 hour parking limit at the front of the centre, which is patroled by an external operator. All day parking is available at the west of the centre, in our multi level car park; best access to this is from the Burwood Highway entry that’s closest to Witchwood Cres. There is lift and travelator access provided from the multi level car park.
For the convenience of our customers
• 4 in front of centre, under giant Coles sign
• 4 in front of centre, in between Kmart & Aldi Entry
• 2 in front of centre, near Australia Post sign
• 1 in front of centre, near Aldi, in area near garden
• 1 in front of centre, near First Choice entry Seniors Parking
• 2 in front of centre, near giant Coles Sign, in area near garden Parents with Prams Parking
• 2 in front of centre, near giant Coles Sign
Click & Collect Bays
Coles, located under the large Coles sign, near the entry doors Kmart, located directly in front of the Kmart entry doors